Kirk Fenton CE Primary School's vision for our children is rooted in Christian belief and principles. It is a primary aim of our school that every member of the school community feels valued and respected and that each person is treated fairly and well. We are a caring community, whose values are built on mutual trust and respect for all.
As a school family, at the heart of the community, we aim to reflect our vision which will enable our children to:
- Be happy, confident and challenged.
- Prepare for later life.
- Be enquiring and eager to learn.
- Demonstrate a caring attitude to each other and the environment.
- Be cooperative, tolerant and supportive.
... and in partnership with parents enable all adults in the school community to:
- Provide an excellent and distinctive curriculum including a wide variety of stimulating academic, faith, dramatic, sporting and musical experiences.
- Aspire to inspirational teaching to ensure everyone reaches their greatest potential.
- Be united in respect and support for children, parents and community.
Faith in ourselves, hope for the future and love for each other.